This Chili con carne con coffee is outstanding! The Texans would gasp that it contains beans but you just have to make this to see how extraordinary it is! The dark roasted ArabicaDabra Indian Monsoon Malabar coffee added as a liquid gives it a subtle smokey taste. The added finely ground ArabicaDabra dark roasted coffee in the ArabicaDabra Coffee Chili Seasoning works with the cumin to bring the red chili down to earth. The longer it cooks in the pot or a crock pot, the richer and more delicious this coffee chili becomes.
Step away from the grocery shelf to buy the chili seasoning mix and refer to the ArabicaDabra Coffee Chili Seasoning for the ingredients you will need to make your own blend. Believe me, you will not be sorry! Coffee Chili Seasoning Recipe
Here are the ingredients:
2 lbs. Quality Stew Meat (Turkey)
1 lg. Onion
2 29 oz. cans Tomato Sauce
1/2 cup Brewed ArabicaDabra Dark Roast Coffee
1 15.5 oz. can Pinto Bean
1 15.5 oz. can Black Beans
1 15.5 oz. can Kidney Beans
1/2 Tbsp Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Canola Oil
1. Sweat the onions in olive oil and put aside.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp of canola oil in 5 QT cooking pot with a lid, add stew meat to pot and brown
3. Add 1/2 Tsp sea salt, 1/4 Tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/4 Tsp garlic powder
4. Drain liquid and add cooked onion back into the browned beef (turkey)
5. Add 2 cans of tomato sauce
6. Add 1/2 cup brewed ArabicaDabra French Roast Coffee
7. Add ArabicaDabra Chili Seasoning. You’ll find the Coffee Chili Seasoning Recipe here.
8. Rinse and drain beans
9. Add beans to beef
10. Cover and simmer on low heat for 2 hours or until the beef is tender
For a vegetarian chili, simmer all the ingredients (minus the meat) for 1/2 hour and the chili should be absolutely irresistible!